Monday, January 27, 2014

100th day and other winter activities

We are off to another busy week here in first grade.we are past 100 days and on our way to 2nd grade! I am so proud of all my firsties! They work so hard everyday! Our Fancy Nancy story this week is Fancy Nancy Puppy Party. So....I created a puppy packet to go along with our skills we are working on this week...long and short vowel sounds, compound words, and paw print read the room sight words. Check out some of the pics...
I will have this available on Teachers Pay Teachers in the next day or two. Here's some pics of my son's 100th day activity...they are having a fashion show of 100 things glued to a shirt or hat. We chose 100 googly eyes...25 of each size.
we had a lot of fun! have a great evening everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment