Friday, January 17, 2014

Fancy Nancy

 Hey everyone! Well it was an exhausting week, but aproductive one. We had a fab time learning our robust vocabulary from our fav story character.... Fancy Nancy! I read the story Fancy Nancy There's No Day Like a Snow Day on Monday. We learned 7 new vocab words from the story and completed workstations I created throughout the week. Here are some pics...
I went to the DollarStore....like every week....lol. I thought these baskets would go good with my winter wonderland theme. I organize my workstations in each....
this is Fancy Nancy workstation. I put the vocab cards in a smaller basket and the definitions in another.
Viola...
and here are the writing and word work stations. These r all on my tpt site along with some freebies just for you! How do you organize your stations? And do you use Fancy Nancy books in your classroom? Thanks for stopping by! Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment