Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Brrrrrrr...it's cold out! Well not here in Florida :( ok if you consider 69 degrees is cold. We will get our boots out and rock them in a heartbeat though...lol! To make it feel cold, I have created a January Winter Wonderland math centers packet. I have also done lots of snow themed activities. I will get some pics soon and post. I love pretending it is cold out...we have tasted hot, well, warm chocolate, used marshmallows and you know how I love FancyNancy....Yep, I made a Fancy Nancy packet to go with the story TThere's No Day Like a Snow Day. If you would like to get a copy go to my tpt page and check it out. Have a great winter day! Stay warm and keep rocken your boots!
this is my January Winter Wonderland math centers packet. Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment