Monday, January 27, 2014

100th Day Celebration!

Hey everyone! What a great week celebrating the 100th day! First we read Fancy Nancy the 100th Day of School. we learned 8 new vocab words from our story and used them all week. My students love this. They played thier vocab game at the workstation and wrote poems at our writing workstation. I like to use the term workstation instead of centers because it let's us know we are working and not playing...even though we are having so much fun :) I have made many Fancy Nancy packets, we do one each week. I have five stations for the week. Fancy Nancy, Writing, Word Work, Listening, and Read to Self from tne Daily Five. Oops....I got way off topic....100th day....After reading and discussing other books about the 100th day, we work on our 100th Day Booklet I created and my other pages....take a look-see:

No comments:

Post a Comment