Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Hello! I hope you are having a great Tuesday:) I have created a new product on Teachers Pay Teachers. Just click the button on the side to check it out. It is Chevron Labels for Your Teacher Binder. I created these labels because I always feel so disorganized! Ugh! Now I have a binder to put all my teacher business into and go:) Here is my binder, I like the bright colors so that I can easily find it...hahaha The cover page is a freebie you can get by going to my Tpt Store and downloading. These are two of 16 binder labels. I used Just So Scrappy digital clipart and it turned out really nice! I bought clear protectants to insert each label. tada!...protected! Then I went a little crazy...I bought Smash book supplies and really go organized:) There are clips, tape, a band to store pens and pencils. I have just started to use these in my binder. I would love to hear how you like to organize your teacher binder too! Please share a comment:) Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment